Re: arXiv

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: arXiv
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 10:44:20 +0200

Hello, all

I would like to point out another fact that TeXmacs supports "TeXmacs Scheme"
output which is similar to Scheme programming language, so I don't think that it is
quite inaccessible, especially for Lisp programmers. The current formatting is bad but
I guess that it is not quite difficult to improve, as it could be passed to the pretty
printing:
https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/manual/html_node/Pretty-Printing.html

I attach a sample.

Best,