A simple dummy question

  • From: Wayan <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: A simple dummy question
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 22:04:39 +0100 (MET)

Dear TeXmacs-user,

I have a simple dummy question, because I didn't find in the helps menu.
How can I change the TeX or TeXmacs or LaTeX as it is shown in the menu?
I mean what the TeXmacs or LaTeX should be... (simply like SmallCaps but
not exactly right).

As I blocked this word, I just found a comment like "Anwenden TeX" for the
"TeX" in the bottom bar... I don't know how to change it (I didn't find in
menu). In LyX or LaTeX can be done by typing \TeX or \LaTeX...

Sorry for my dummy question and thank you very much for your attention.

Regards,

I Wayan Warmada