Re: Exporting to postscript

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Exporting to postscript
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 15:48:53 +0100 (MET)

On Sat, 24 Nov 2001, Wayan wrote:

> 1. Exporting to postscript
> I have written a document with article clas/style.
> There was no problem in typing and previewing with gostview (using
> document --> print --> preview (I have installed TeXmacs in german)).
> The problem is when I export the file into postscript file and then
> viewing it with ghostview, the document was not splitted into page
> (only 1 page of the whole document).
> I saw with ghostview from print preview was OK (documment has been
> splitted into some page (according to the length of my document).
> Is that the problem of my installation? How I can solve that problem?

I failed to reproduce this behaviour. If you do not explain more precisely
what you did, then it is hard to give you any suggestions.
For instance, there does not exist any menu document->print->preview.

You should remember that many people receive your questions,
so you should spend some of your time on being precise and checking
whether your question has already been answered before (see below).

In order to print a text to a postscript file,
one usually uses File->print->print all to file or
File->print->print page selection to file.

> 2. Table border (sorry too many question)
> what is the units of border thickness? I have tried with 1pt and 0.5pt
> There was no different appearance.

Please take a look at the mailing list archives

http://listes.hautesavoie.net/wws/arc/texmacs-users

Your question has already been answered there.