Re: A simple dummy question

  • From: Wayan <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: A simple dummy question
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 16:31:54 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 23 Nov 2001, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

> Currently these macros are only available in the 'help' style.
> I will make them available in all styles in the next release.
> You may then get them by typing "\ T e X RET" and "\ L a T e X RET".
> You will also have "\ T e X m a c s RET".

Thank you for your answer.
I have tried your suggestion but it was not successfull

That shew like following:
<\> (after typing the backslash) then I filled out with T e X m a c s:
<\ T e X m a c s> then Return
I have gotten <T'e'X'm'a'c's> in red color

Btw, that is not so important, just my curiousity. Thank again for your
help. The program is very nice.

Regards,

Wayan
Instituf fuer Mineralogie