Exporting to postscript

  • From: Wayan <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Exporting to postscript
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 13:06:47 +0100 (MET)

On Sat, 24 Nov 2001, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

> Yes, that is because I meant the next version to be 0.3.5.8.

Thank's.

A simple more question...

1. Exporting to postscript
I have written a document with article clas/style.
There was no problem in typing and previewing with gostview (using
document --> print --> preview (I have installed TeXmacs in german)).
The problem is when I export the file into postscript file and then
viewing it with ghostview, the document was not splitted into page
(only 1 page of the whole document).
I saw with ghostview from print preview was OK (documment has been
splitted into some page (according to the length of my document).
Is that the problem of my installation? How I can solve that problem?

2. Table border (sorry too many question)
what is the units of border thickness? I have tried with 1pt and 0.5pt
There was no different appearance.

Thank's in advanced for your attention.

Regards,

Wayan