Re: announcement of TeXmacs-1.0 for general french users

  • From: David Allouche <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: announcement of TeXmacs-1.0 for general french users
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 00:34:05 +0100

On Sunday 17 March 2002 00:12, David Allouche wrote:
> I just completed the french translation (and personal adaptation) of the
> TeXmacs 1.0 press release for general users. Faults are mine.
>
> If you are a french TeXmacs users, you are strongly encouraged to broadcast
> it to as many user groups, organizations[1] coworkers, friends, enemies[2],
> parents, grandparents, little sisters, dust puppies, etc...

Just a little precision: to avoid duplicate postings to the same destinations
(we do not want to get blacklisted by the moderators...), you should add
comments to the following page telling the mailboxes you have posted to:

http://alqua.com/tmresources/promotion%20of%20TeXmacs

After monday, the announce effect will be over, so please do not go on
sending mails.
--

-- David --