Matlab interface?

  • From: Phil Mendelsohn <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Matlab interface?
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 23:15:09 -0600

Has anyone interfaced TeXmacs with Matlab? I have only played with it
a little, but haven't gotten it to work.

Esp. now that we are in v1.0, I think this would be a heck of a good
interface to have; Matlab is hugely popular in the engineering
community (even though non-free.) Besides that, late versions of
Matlab use a very bloaty, very lame Java interface. The emacs mode is
vastly superior. No reason that TeXmacs couldn't pick this thread up.

So, has anyone already invented this wheel, or do I get to be the one
to get busy? ;)

Cheers,
Phil

--
www.rephil.org

"Trying to do something with your life is like
sitting down to eat a moose." --Douglas Wood