alqua.com not working

  • From: Cyril Grunspan <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: alqua.com not working
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 19:31:13 +0200

Dear TeXmacs experts,

My navigator says that it cannot locate the URL

http://alqua.com/tmresources/wish%20list

where one was likely to find all the wishes list...

I would also like to ask a question.
Is it possible to choose the numerotation which
comes with the environnements (Theorem, Proposition, etc.) ?
I mean is there an easy way to choose the numerotation as
\section\subsection\subsubsection or simply numbers 1,2,3 ?

Thank you,

C. Balthazar