Re: Some comments on new features and some ideas

  • From: "Andrey G. Grozin" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Some comments on new features and some ideas
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 16:10:20 +0700

Many thanks for your reply, Alvaro. Now I understand how to use folds and
switches. It is difficult to find out, because they are not mentioned in
the documentation.

In the newest version 1.0.0.17, tab completions are mentioned, in
particular for CASs. Again, how to use them? I like tab completions in the
shell very much (for example, my bash completes texmacs foo<tab> only
using *.tm :-), and I'd be delighted to use them inside TeXmacs. But,
again, no documentation...

Best wishes,
Andrey