Re: TeXmacs & Greek

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs & Greek
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 16:59:24 +0200 (MET DST)

> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know how can I write Greek monotononic/polytonic in TeXmacs?
> Maybe there are some fonts I can download?

Please take a look at CTAN; you should find what you need there and
we do support these fonts in TeXmacs.

It would be nice if you could contact the maintainer of teTeX
(Thomas Esser) in order to suggest him to include these fonts
in the standard distribution. This is also important in order to
have upright Greek characters which are often preferred by physicists.

If you want us to add support for the Greek language inside TeXmacs
(more than only the fonts), then please let us know; in that case,
we would need translations of all menu items (a few days work).

Best wishes, Joris

  • Re: TeXmacs & Greek, Joris van der Hoeven, 10/04/2002