Re: Updated spanish translations for the menus /RFC

  • From: "Juan Pablo Romero" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Updated spanish translations for the menus /RFC
  • Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 22:20:34 +0000

Hi Alvaro

Thanks for your efforts translating the menus.

I agree with most terms, including "Demostración" for "Proof".

There are some which I don't quite understand, like "Fotograma". I don't even use this word myself, and I see in the translation file that the original word is "switch".

Also:

("decorate atoms" "decoraciones atómicas")

isn't it "decorar/adornar átomos"?

("known bugs" "gazapos conocidos")

In México we don't use the word "gazapo". Perhaps an aditional es_MX file would be useful (with "error" instead of "gazapo", "archivo" for "fichero").

Anyway, great work.

Oh, regarding texmacs, I've noticed that if I change the paper size to letter (for example), and then export to postscript the document, gv incorrectly reports the paper size to be A4. Also, if you change the paper size and immediately save the document, texmacs won't save the new size. You'll have to do something like typing some character and then erasing it to force texmacs to really save.

Regards

Juan Pablo

Charla con tus amigos en línea mediante MSN Messenger: http://messenger.microsoft.com/es