Howto Modify headers and footers

  • From: Patrick CARDONA <address@hidden>
  • To: Liste utilisateurs TexMacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Howto Modify headers and footers
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 11:48:32 +0100

Hi,

First I present myself because I'm new in this group.
I've been a member of TICE academic team in Montpellier (France) for
five years, dealing with network tools - developping AdelePro for NT
servers or intranet PHP tools in the Numa Project - Virtual Desktop. I
was in hope that a day Linux became the choosen OS, but academic
choice was other... :(
Now I'm again a teacher all the time and I use a Debian GNU-Linux
workstation at home to write my courses.
So I'm a french teacher in college - not math but french courses - and I
I've been trying Texmacs in earlier version, but my computer was too old
to make it efficient - too slowly working. I was using Lyx for a long time
ago. Then LaTex from scrath or Lout, even Ted - the RTF wordProcessor -
and because I've changed my computer to a newer one, I can now use
TexMacs with a good velocity and It makes me very happy.

Well, this is my first question :

In LaTeX, I could change headers ans footers with fancy package in the
preamble section. Howto to do this in Texmacs ?
My wishes are :
- the same header in even and odd pages ;
- a pretty hrule under the header ;
- a copyright mention in the footer.

This is my second question :
I need to write number lines - a five increment - in the margin of some
paragraph to make it easier for related questions. Do you now a function
to make it in TexMacs ?

My third question (perhaps no matter with TexMacs ???) :
I must send copies of my courses too people who don't use Linux
stations - an orthophonist who deals with deaf pupiles. So I think that
a pdf version would be great. But I can't success to convert ps files to
pdf : the result is a lot of blank pages ! Is there anything related to
the fonts used with texmacs ???

Bye,
Patrick CARDONA