Re: Using Texmacs for Presentations (provisional solution)

  • From: David Allouche <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Using Texmacs for Presentations (provisional solution)
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 01:26:54 +0200

On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 06:19:31PM +0200, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

> > I recently asked whether the presentation mode of texmacs could
> > move forward the display by exactly one page, because one could
> > then easily flip through the pages and project that directly by a
> > data projector.
[...]
> You should rather use "switches" to create multiple page presentations.
> You can than move to the next and previous switch.

That was the in previous discussion, I think.

Switches are not really practical to use. I have posted some
experimental code to make it easier to work with switches, but it
needs to be updated for recent versions of texmacs and be integrated.
And I do not have the time to do it myself.

--
-- ddaa