Re: [TeXmacs] Exporting to HTML

  • From: Philippe Audebaud <address@hidden>
  • To: Jan Ulrich Hasecke <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs Users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Exporting to HTML
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 11:54:14 +0100

On Thu, Nov 06, 2003 at 05:47:31PM +0100, Jan Ulrich Hasecke wrote:
> On debian unstable with tm 1.0.2 html-export seems to be broken. I get
> only an empty page.
>
> Sorry!

I know the problem. I thought I saw this problem described previously, and I
wanted to reply on it. But I did not succeed in finding it again.

So, please send a mail with the display from a terminal of what TeXmacs is
complainging for. With luck, I've the solution already prepared for you
(without recompiling TeXmacs, of course).

Also, since this problem seems not to arise equally for everybody, I'd be
curious to know also which version of guile you are using. For that purpose,
open a scheme session and run '(version)'. The answer should 1.4.x, 1.6.x or
something close to that. If this function does not exists, give the value
returned by '(guile-version)'.

--
Philippe Audebaud