bibliography style file

  • From: Terrence Brannon <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: bibliography style file
  • Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 09:31:32 -0500

Hi, I have a bibliography entry I created via a text editor.

I used Insert -> Link -> Citation -> Visible to link to this entry.

I then used Text -> Automatic -> Bibliography to create a bibliography section, but I screwed up the name of my bibliography file.

So I went through the process again and created a second Bibliography section and correctly entered the style file and .bib file name.

But now I have two "Bibliography" sections in my document.

[1] How could I have edited the properties of the bibliography section and corrected my type on the .bib file name

[2] How can I delete the Bibliography section I dont want anymore?