Re: [TeXmacs] Custom page size

  • From: Jan Ulrich Hasecke <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Custom page size
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 21:47:26 +0100

Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden> writes:

> You may take a look at acmconf.ts
>
> C-x X-f acmconf.rs return
>
> for an indiciation how to change page environment variables
> in a style file. Best, Joris

God! Is this confusing!

I opened the file and see something like.

<assign|par-columns|2>

But looking at the source of the file in emacs I see this

<assign|nr columns|2>

When I write in TeXmacs my own juh.ts with

<assign|par-columns|2>

I get this in the source.

<assign|par-columns|2>

Are there several files acmconf.ts around?

When I select juh from packages some things seems to work some
not. What is the right code for "page width" and "page height". I get
no reaction when I set "page-width" or "page width" Page size is
always a4.

Cheers!
juh

--