Re: [TeXmacs] Problems with directories with spaces

  • From: Álvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>
  • To: Sascha Wuestemann <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Problems with directories with spaces
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 17:33:24 +0100

Hello

> IMHO you should agree in using linux the linux way and so you shouldn't
> create those directory/filenames anymore.

I don't like people telling me what characters I should use in my files.
Space is allowed, and BTW I don't use it. Fine. But there are loads of
people out there creating worthy content and saving it in
"space-friendly" OSes, content which I would like to be able to see.
TeXmacs also runs on those "evil" OSes.

So IMHO Javier's a rather understandable and legitimate request.

á.
--
Álvaro Tejero Cantero

http://alqua.com -- documentos libres