Re: [TeXmacs] Problems with directories with spaces

  • From: Andreas Seidl <address@hidden>
  • To: Sascha Wuestemann <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Texmacs-Users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Problems with directories with spaces
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 18:07:13 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004, Sascha Wuestemann wrote:

> IMHO you should agree in using linux the linux way and so you shouldn't
> create those directory/filenames anymore.

Not many people will agree in calling a bad quoting style "the linux way"
to do it. My first bash scripts were not able do deal with spaces in
filenames as well, but I'm improving... :)

If you use TeXmacs on Windows/Cygwin, spaces in paths occur naturally,
e.g. when your file sits on the desktop.

Best Regards,
Andreas
--
http://www.fmi.uni-passau.de/~seidl