Re: [TeXmacs] equation numbering & referencing

  • From: Juan Pablo Romero Bernal <address@hidden>
  • To: Kris Kuhlman <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] equation numbering & referencing
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 20:39:10 +0000

Hi,

> I don't want to do this manually... is there anything someone sees is
> missing? I attached a copy of my first page, which illustrates my
> problem (bib not included, so citations don't work). The problems are
> the last two paragraphs. I write "Note that (<reference|eq:radialSep>)
> is the Cauchy-Euler 'equidimensional' equation." but it references eqn
> 2, rather than eqn 3, and the same thing happens below that.

The problem consist in the equations type. TeXmacs has two options
to write equations: equation and equations. In your case, some
equations, for instance Cauchy-Euler ee, is written as equations and
the references don't work fine. To the references work correctly
write the equations as equation.

Regards,

Juan Pablo Romero Bernal