Re: [TeXmacs] equation numbering & referencing

  • From: Kris Kuhlman <address@hidden>
  • To: Juan Pablo Romero Bernal <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] equation numbering & referencing
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 14:23:03 -0700

Juan Pablo Romero Bernal wrote:

The problem consist in the equations type. TeXmacs has two options
to write equations: equation and equations. In your case, some
equations, for instance Cauchy-Euler ee, is written as equations and
the references don't work fine. To the references work correctly
write the equations as equation.

Thanks! that fixed it. I guess I will stick with only the single form of the equation environment from now on.

Kris