Re: [TeXmacs] Re: Spell checker issue

  • From: Ansari Mohamed <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Re: Spell checker issue
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 06:36:47 -0700

Thank you for the response and sorry for not including all the info.

I'm using Texmacs on Mac OS X. The Texmacs version number is
1.0.5.10 (or 11).

Thanks,
Ansari

On 10/24/05, Martin Costabel <address@hidden> wrote:
Ansari Mohamed wrote:
> Can somebody be kind enough to respond to this question?

You might want to complete your question by giving information about the
system you are running texmacs on, the version of texmacs you are using,
etc. On the level of generality you have been asking the question, the
answer would be a simple "No".

--
Martin