Re: [TeXmacs] command for "autoformatting"

  • From: Murali Agastya <address@hidden>
  • To: Alexander 'Alfe' Fetke <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] command for "autoformatting"
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 09:57:52 -0700

Alfe,

There is a macro called "smart-space" in the CVS that I use sometimes. I first got it from this list via DDAA and then Joris modified it. Google it and you will find.
It allows only one space to be input but even so this allows for whitespace to "creep in" for certain combination of movements.

I was suggesting that a command that could remove all extra whitespaces. Of course, space that is entered via commands such as \medskip, \hspace etc. would remain.

best,
Murali

Alexander 'Alfe' Fetke wrote:

Hi, Murali, Joris ...