Re: [TeXmacs] Screencasts about TeXmacs

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Screencasts about TeXmacs
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:51:06 +0100

Hello,

El Miércoles, 30 de Noviembre de 2005 16:27, Joris van der Hoeven escribió:
> 1) How to get started with writing an article?

OK. That's my first tutorial. You can see it here:

http://web.udl.es/usuaris/w3511782/howto_article.swf

It's an interactive flash file. Obviously there is a *lot* of room to
improvement ;-)

I'd like to hear what you think of it, good things and specially bad things.
I'm sure there will be a lot of grammar and vocabulary mistakes.

I did it using Wink (1), a free but not libre program. It's not the best
option but it's the best free option for Linux. If somebody wants the
"source" file to generate the flash file, ask for it. I have no problem in
sharing it.

I hope that this tutorial will be good enough (after your remarks and
suggestions) to find a place in the TeXmacs website.

(1) http://www.debugmode.com/wink/

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es