how to put the chapter name or no. in the table of figures and table of tables

  • From: <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: how to put the chapter name or no. in the table of figures and table of tables
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 11:17:18 +0100

Hi Folks,

I wish all of you had a good relax summer break. now it is time back to school and back to work now.

I have question for the table of figures and tables index.

I want to show the chapter name or chapter no. in front of the figure name or table name in this automated index as some figures and tables conflicts with their names. How to make this. Asking for hints.

Cheers

Jack