Value of the "par" unit inside a block cell

  • From: Nicolas Girard <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Value of the "par" unit inside a block cell
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 11:21:10 +0100

Hi,

unless I'm misunderstood, assigning to cell-hyphen a value of either b,c or t
turns the contents of the related cell into a block.

But then, the width of the current paragraph should be related to the width
of
the cell, i.e. something like:

par = cell-width - ( cell-lsep + cell-rsep + cell-lborder + cell-rborder)

whereas currently the value of "par" sticks to the width of the paragraph
containing the table.

Actually the current behaviour is quite annoying to me because I need to
combine a table containing multiple cells and some block contents inside some
cells of the table ; and I expected the block contents to behave the same
inside or outside of a block cell. Unfortunately this is not the case, at
least because of this "par" issue.

Nicolas