Re: [TeXmacs] inserting files

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] inserting files
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 11:49:23 +0100

Hi, Clinton ...

Robert and Sergio point out the way to use a master file to produce a result
(PDF, hardcopy, whatever ...) out of your existing several files. I am under
the impression that you would rather have one single .tm file containing all
your source.

The only way I can see to insert text from another source is by means of copy
& paste. This, however, should work rather well as a region marked in a
Texmacs window will be "copied" as Texmacs-source, and upon using "paste",
the Texmacs also expects Texmacs-source in the copy&paste-buffer.

Alfe