Texmacs and version control

  • From: Bas Spitters <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Texmacs and version control
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 14:23:59 +0100

Hello,

When writing an article in latex I have used a version control system (cvs,
svn) to work with co-authors. Does anyone have experience using a version
control system with texmacs files in this way? Which version control system
supports merging changes/resolving conflicts in texmacs files well?
Are there any settings I need to change in texmacs to make this process work?
Texmacs stores chaching information in the file and I can imagine that this
causes conflicts. Does it?

Thanks,

Bas