RE: [TeXmacs] Discrepancies between TeXmacs versions

  • From: "Andrey G. Grozin" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: RE: [TeXmacs] Discrepancies between TeXmacs versions
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 17:38:05 +0600 (NOVT)

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008, Lamar, Robert wrote:
I am only reproducing the text that TeXmacs prints to stdio, not the data which passes from the plugin binary to TeXmacs. The way to obtain that data is not obvious to me.
The file
/usr/share/TeXmacs/examples/plugins/pnambic/readme.tm
explains how to observe bytes flowing from a plugin to TeXmacs (and back).

Andrey