Re: [TeXmacs] right click menu does not respond

  • From: "Andrey G. Grozin" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] right click menu does not respond
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 20:25:41 +0700 (NOVST)

On Sat, 17 May 2008, Kamaraju S Kusumanchi wrote:
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi wrote:
Using texmacs 1.0.6.14, Debian Sid.

When I start texmacs and right click in the text area, a menu pops up
(File, Edit, Insert etc.,). But clicking on an entry in these menus does
not go down to the sub menus.
Can anyone reproduce this on non-Debian systems? That would at least tell me
if it is a distro specific issue or texmacs' issue.
I see the same behaviour on Gentoo Linux.

Andrey