Re: [TeXmacs] right click menu does not respond

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] right click menu does not respond
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 19:23:28 +0200

Kamaraju S Kusumanchi wrote:

Using texmacs 1.0.6.14, Debian Sid.

When I start texmacs and right click in the text area, a menu pops up
(File, Edit, Insert etc.,). But clicking on an entry in these menus does
not go down to the sub menus.

This seems to be a different (but probably related) bug than what Yang Zu
is experiencing in the other thread.

Any ideas?

raju

Can anyone reproduce this on non-Debian systems? That would at least tell me
if it is a distro specific issue or texmacs' issue.

I really don't observe this (I'm running
TeXmacs 1.0.6.14. on SuSE 10.3).