Re: [TeXmacs] right click menu does not respond

  • From: Kamaraju S Kusumanchi <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] right click menu does not respond
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 20:58:58 -0400

Henri Lesourd wrote:
> OK, if it is what you mean, then I also
> observe the same behaviour.
>
> If I click the right button of the mouse
> and then release the right button, then
> it is impossible to unfold any submenu
> by means of clicking a button of the
> mouse.

Yes. Most of the apps I know unfold the menus even if the right mouse button
is released in between.

> But if I maintain the right button pressed
> to unfold a submenu, once a submenu has
> been unfolded, then the usual (i.e., the
> expected) behaviour is back.

Which is kind of weird. I have never seen a graphics program which requires
holding the right mouse button through out a menu selection process.

Could this behaviour be improved in the next release such that,

right click -> release the right click -> use left click to go down the sub
menus such as File, Edit, Insert ... works as expected.

thanks
raju
--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi