Re: [TeXmacs] \S hybrid command and export to Latex

  • From: Kostas Oikonomou <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] \S hybrid command and export to Latex
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 09:43:53 -0400

David,

Thank you for the explanation. Two additional questions:

The place that defines that the sequence of keystrokes [backslash] [S]
causes the insertion of \237:
/usr/share/TeXmacs/progs/texmacs/keyboard/latex-kbd.scm, line 62.

I don't see anything relevant on line 62. Do you mean line 168, which is

("S" "Make Ÿ" (emulate-keyboard "S-F5 p")) ?

But this is not what you want to modify.

I don't understand why not. Would you mind explaining further?

Second question: the file symbol-unicode-math.scm has

("<paragraph>" "#A7")

and the hex A7 is the octal 237. Is this relevant to the \S issue?

You sond like what you really
want is to fix a bug in the latex export filter. in
TeXmacs/progs/convert/latex.

Ok, thanks for pointing this out.

Kostas