Re: [TeXmacs] How to install Texmacs 1.0.7 on Ubuntu

  • From: Paul Zarucki <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] How to install Texmacs 1.0.7 on Ubuntu
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 11:21:25 +0000

Hi,

It is not a plugin, merely a shell script. See my e-mail to this mailing list on 2009-02-24. However, I really should improve it so that it creates or downloads a .deb package, as pointed out by Davide Anchisi. I'm busy at the moment but when I get time...

Regards,

Paul.

Marc Lalaude-Labayle wrote:
Hi,

i didn't receive the message about Paul's plugin. Could you please send
the link again ?

For xymatrix, you have to change sh to bash in the first line of the
tm_xymatrix plugin file.

I couldn't achieve to get pstricks working properly neither ...

For your information : for the 1.0.7 texmacs version, i used the sid
package under ubuntu and it works.

Hope it helps

MLL