Re: [TeXmacs] snow leopard (mac os X), texmacs, and Virtualbox

  • From: "El.douwen" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] snow leopard (mac os X), texmacs, and Virtualbox
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 15:15:02 +0200

hi Martin and Marco, thanks for the answers
the problem is, i do not understand a single word of your messages
when i will have installed snow leopard, what is now the simple method to install texmacs ?
the habitual page on texmacs.org ?
dont ask me if i want binaries or sources, or fink or macports or x11 or qt4 because it is like chinese for me -)
just want a simple page that explains me do this and do that to install the thing

for me, a simple install is when you drag the icon from the opened dmg- image to the applications folder
for me a difficult installation is when you have to click on a .pkg, to enter your password, to answer questions, and after 5 minutes say "ouf" when the installator has finished its work

a force the trait a little, because my aim is to be able one day, to present texmacs to my colleagues, and to tell them, "texmacs is easy to install, just do this", among them of course 80% only know how to start and shut off the computer

as i said in former message, best solution would be debian linux of Paul, but i have not found yet the means to exchange files between real hard drive and virtual hard drive of virtual debian

thanks :-) and sorry for bad english :-)

Vincent