Re: Guile [Was: Re: [TeXmacs] Does TeXmacs support the Greek Language?]

  • From: "E.A.Neonakis" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Guile [Was: Re: [TeXmacs] Does TeXmacs support the Greek Language?]
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 12:43:26 +0200

Thank you.
--enable-deprecated did it. I have already downloaded guile-devel.
I would like to report that --enable-deprecated applies to the stable version only. The latest version 1.0.7.9 does not require and does not support this option.
I kindly ask your opinion if greek language support is feasible, and how to proceed about it.
Best Regards
E.A.Neonakis