Re: [TeXmacs] Times and Ugly Type 3 fonts

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Times and Ugly Type 3 fonts
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 13:19:55 -0400 (EDT)

Okay I ended up renaming uwr from their orginal names to things like:

rphvboc.pfb rphvbo.pfb rphvb.pfb rphvbrc.pfb rphvroc.pfb rphvro.pfb rphvr.pfb rphvrrc.pfb

But this cannot possible be the right way to deal with this problem.

What is the proper way of getting type 1 fonts for Times and Helvetica?