Re: [TeXmacs] Times and Ugly Type 3 fonts

  • From: Aleksandr Dobkin <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Times and Ugly Type 3 fonts
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 23:48:32 -0500

Hi,

A while ago I reencoded a number of popular fonts for use with
TeXmacs. They all have proper ligature and kerning support. A few
like, like Times (Nimbus Roman No9) have math support and small
capitals.

See a sample here http://dl.dropbox.com/u/384906/texmacs-fonts/sample.pdf

Download here http://dl.dropbox.com/u/384906/texmacs-fonts/fonts-f.zip

Instructions:

Run 'install.sh' to install the fonts into your local .TeXmacs
directory. This will overwrite your own my-init-texmacs.scm if you
have it! In TeXmacs there will be a new FreeFonts menu.

The license for all of these fonts is GPL with the embedding
exception, with the exception of DejaVu.

Is this what you were looking for?

Aleksandr Dobkin