Re: [TeXmacs] Times and Ugly Type 3 fonts

  • From: Aleksandr Dobkin <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Times and Ugly Type 3 fonts
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 22:21:12 -0500

Hi,

I was able to replicate your issue in a recent version of TeXmacs and
resolved the issue. Newer versions of TeXmacs do not seem to support
balloons in file menus so I replaced the balloons with plain text.

Please checkout the new version from

https://gitorious.org/texmacs-better-fonts/texmacs-better-fonts-pfb

In a separate issue, when I print a TeXmacs document some of the
letters are not positioned correctly but are jagged like on a bad
typewriter. But this is happening with the default Computer Modern.
Not sure what the issue is.

Aleksandr Dobkin