Re: [TeXmacs] import latex

  • From: "Adrian S." <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] import latex
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 14:06:09 -0600

The pictures in a tex file are generally in a separate directory or in
the same directory as the tex file.

You can see where they are relative to the location of the TeX file by
looking at the command \inculdegraphics in your TeX file.

More information is in the little book "The not too short introduction
to LaTeX", which you can find by googling it.

Good luck.
-Adrian.