Re: [TeXmacs] image integration

  • From: "Adrian S." <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] image integration
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 09:54:03 -0600

I posted a preliminary modification of the sage plugin that does
allow for multiline input, and corrects a small issue with the banner
display...
The plugin still embeds 2d plots into texmacs if the plot is the last
thing returned. There are many things I want to modify, but at least
multiline works...

see
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/texmacs-dev/2012-03/msg00014.html

Peace.