Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs databases ?

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs databases ?
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 22:42:34 +0200

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 08:02:18PM +0200, Julien Frontisi wrote:
> does anyone know if there is a simple way to create exercise databases with
> texmacs with the possibility
> to select and extract some exercises out of the lot and then automatically
> create a document with the chosen exercises ?
> Hope that's clear.

To me, this sounds as
1) having a central place where to store such a database
2) having an efficient way to search the database and access the documents

This should be relatively easy to do, as soon as we manage to
give the idea of a TeXmacs server a second live. The main bottleneck
is different administrations at our work which makes our lives impossible.
In particular, they do everything they can in order to make it impossible
for us to make such a server publicly available on the web.

Best wishes, --Joris