Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs databases ?

  • From: Julien Frontisi <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs databases ?
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 23:42:25 +0200

The fold filter will be a great tool for me.
I totally agree that manipulating TeXmacs files with shell scripts is the perverse way to go.
Scheme is the natural way to do it. The problem is that I don't know how to do it. Most end-users of TeXmacs
(or at least those we hope to convert to TeXmacs) are likely to be as programming-language-illiterate as I am.
What I'm doing is very basic and accessible to many (besides, it could give ideas to some to rewrite this in Scheme).
This is obviously not the way to build The Ultimate Exercise Database but it gets sufficiently close (for the moment) to
fulfilling my needs. So I share...
Thanks
Julien