[TeXmacs] Behaviour of copy/paste

  • From: François Poulain <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Behaviour of copy/paste
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 17:17:54 +0100

Hi,

I just pushed on the svn trunk a commit affecting the behavior of
the 'default" copy/paste. Until now, it was merged with the "to/from
texmacs" copy/paste behaviour.

From now, it is supposed to automatically handle different contents,
based on mime data (texmacs, html, or verbatim).

The old behaviour is still accessible via the "to/from texmacs"
copy/paste facility.

Don't hesitates to complain and to report bugs if you encounter a weird
behaviour.

Best regards.
François

PS: I made tests under GNU/Linux, MacOS and Windows. It works pretty
well on GNU/Linux and Windows, but the Qt clipboards support seems to be
incomplete under Qt. Specific code may be necessary on the Qt platform
to access to all "flavors" of the clipboard buffer, and to perfectly
decode it.

--
François Poulain <address@hidden>