Re: [TeXmacs] Behaviour of copy/paste

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Behaviour of copy/paste
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 16:33:13 +0100

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 05:17:54PM +0100, François Poulain wrote:
> I just pushed on the svn trunk a commit affecting the behavior of
> the 'default" copy/paste. Until now, it was merged with the "to/from
> texmacs" copy/paste behaviour.

By the way, copy and pasting an image from 'Finder' under MacOS
also does not work: it just inserts the file name into TeXmacs.
The same thing works in Open Office, so there must be a way.
Of course, one might also want to Drag and Drop; that is another issue.

There are also some problems with copy and paste from TeXmacs
_to_ Open Office. Part of the text is simply suppressed,
such as all section tags.

Best wishes, --Joris