RE: [TeXmacs] inline plots

  • From: "Bill Eaton" <address@hidden>
  • To: "'Miguel de Benito Delgado'" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: RE: [TeXmacs] inline plots
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 09:07:16 -0700

> Tools-> update-> linked images ?

Wow. That actually works quite well. Thank you. For both Python and Octave
plots.

I was trying to do stuff I found on the right click menu like Set url... or
Show hidden. But those are hit or miss on whether you can trigger an update.

I still prefer the inline technique in many cases because it puts the figure
in the middle of my session and I can continue working on my maths.

--Bill