Re: [TeXmacs] insert pdf (windows 7) failed

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] insert pdf (windows 7) failed
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 17:37:55 +0100

Hi Jerzy,

Did you try the same document with your Pdf images under
Linux and/or MacOS? Before we work on a fix, it would be
nice to know whether the problem is specific to Windows.
Probably we should tweak our Pdf -> Postscript converter
in this case, or use Poppler instead for rendering.

Thanks for reporting this issue,

--Joris