Re: [TeXmacs] insert pdf (windows 7) failed

  • From: "Jerzy Wrobel" <address@hidden>
  • To: "Joris van der Hoeven" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] insert pdf (windows 7) failed
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 14:42:05 +0100 (CET)

Hi Joris,

As promised, I have checked my pdf and eps files
on Linux (Ubuntu) using TM 1.0.7.14.
a) eps files have been displayed correctly but the rendered bitmap
is very ugly.
b) as regards pdf, only small part of a figure has been displayed.

In the meantime I somehow "fixed" the problem on win 7/8
(1.0.7.20). I had just entered sizes of figures (in cm)
by hand (fortunately I knew it) and both formats were displayed
correctly. However, only eps is rendered, when document
is exported as a pdf file. Anyway, on screen both format
look much nicer in windows than in Linux.

BTW, how to spell-check on win?
Using aspell? maybe hunspell?

Jerzy.