Re: [TeXmacs] insert pdf (windows 7) failed

  • From: Jerzy Wróbel <address@hidden>
  • To: "Joris van der Hoeven" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] insert pdf (windows 7) failed
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 19:13:17 +0100

Hi Joris,
I have installed aspell by hand and it seems to work,
thank you. I have also noticed that each time texmacs
is called, its window gets slightly taller and taller...
Indeed, the "height TeXmacs" parameter (from
preferences.scm file) grows by itself by 40.
For example if it started from
("height TeXmacs" "750")
the sequence
("height TeXmacs" "790")