Re: [TeXmacs] References to labels following in the text

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] References to labels following in the text
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 15:25:51 +0100

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 05:48:31AM -0700, Ralf Juengling wrote:
> I managed to create a small document which shows the problem (attached).

Thanks. As Jeremy noticed, the problem indeed comes from the fact that
the labels are put inside the captions _and_ the list of tables and figures
(with the same captions including the labels) are put at the start of the
document.

I think that I found a final fix for this kind of problems by
automatically removing all labels when creating tables of contents,
lists of tables/figures, etc. I just did the commit on SVN.

Best wishes, --Joris