[TeXmacs] When the next release?

  • From: Victor Porton <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] When the next release?
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 21:42:54 +0200

I have already asked this question, but received no answer:

When to expect the next release of TeXmacs?

The bugs, when editing the same document simultaneously in two TeXmacs windows, effectively prevent my work on my book.

Shall I wait or rewrite my book in LaTeX?

Maybe should I use Lyx or KLyx? I haven't used this software for a long time and am not sure whether it good enough for writing a book. Any comments on Lyx?

Again: When to expect the next release of TeXmacs?

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org